Please read on to see how we manage your personal information.
We appreciate your privacy.This policy (together with our terms of service and any other documents referenced on it) describes how we handle the personal information you give.
Information you provide
We may collect and use the following:
- Information you submit to https://www.nsuea.org is accessible to the public (our site). This consists of information provided during site registration, service subscription, content upload, and future service requests. When you report an issue with the website, we may need further information.
- We could maintain a file of your correspondence.
- We may request your participation in research surveys, but participation is voluntary.
- Information relating to your visits to our website, such as traffic statistics, location data, weblogs, and other communication data (billing information or otherwise) and the resources that you use.
We may collect your IP address, operating system, and browser type in order to maintain our system and provide aggregated data to our advertisers. These statistics cannot be used to identify specific users.
A Cookie file is a little piece of data that a website stores in a user’s web browser. Google Analytics tracks anonymous website visitors via cookies. We do not utilize domain-specific cookies.
Email us if you want to know how we utilize cookies.
When a user revisits the same page, the website can retrieve the cookie to determine the user’s past actions. Cookies allow websites to remember user behaviour and page state. This may need clicking buttons, signing in, or seeing outdated web pages. Wikipedia offers details.
Cookies are employed to
- Personalization (for example: saving font size, sight challenged version of website or template version)
- Social networking integration (displaying Facebook or Google+ friends, followers, and posts on your site);
- Altering website banners
- Creating website traffic data and statistics
This section contains links to resources that explain how to configure cookie storage and retrieve cookies on various web browsers.
Due to the enormous variety of technical solutions, it is difficult to provide precise instructions on how to configure cookie storage and access parameters across all devices and apps. Find the cookie configuration or privacy settings by selecting “Tools” or “Options” and navigating to “Cookie configuration” or “Privacy settings.” Typically, the gadget or browser manufacturer provides comprehensive manuals or online instructions.
Where we keep private information
Your data may be transferred and kept beyond the EEA (“EEA”). It may be processed by personnel or vendors located outside the EEA. These staff members may give support services. You agree that your personal information may be sent, stored, and processed. We will take all reasonable measures to protect and secure your information.
Your information is kept on secure servers. If you were given or choose a password to access restricted areas of our website, you are responsible for keeping it safe. Do not disclose your password.
Internet-based data transmission lacks security. We will attempt to safeguard your personal data, but you do so at your own risk. After collecting your information, we will employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access.
We utilise your information to:
- To guarantee that both you and your machine can view site information correctly.
- To provide you with information, goods, or services that you have requested or that may be of interest to you, provided you have given your consent to be contacted.
- Facilitate your participation in interactive portions of our service.
- To announce service modifications.
We do not share specific user information to marketers, but we may send them aggregate statistics (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). These aggregate data may also aid advertisers in targeting their intended audience (for example, women in SW1). We may use your personal information to display an advertiser’s message to the audience they intend.
Section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 permits us to disclose your personal information with our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We may share your PII:
- We may reveal your personal information if we sell or purchase a business or assets.
- If Nsuea Limited or a substantial portion of its assets are sold, customer data will be transferred.
- To comply with the law, to implement or enforce our terms of service and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nsuea Limited, our customers, or others. This involves the sharing of information to prevent fraud and lower credit risk.
You can request that we not market to you. Before collecting your information, we will inform you whether it will be used in this manner or shared with a third party. By selecting the appropriate boxes on our data collecting forms, you may prohibit this type of processing. Additionally, you may contact us to exercise your right.
Our website may include connections to affiliate networks, sponsors, and partners. These websites have their own privacy policies, and we are not responsible for them. Before inputting personal information, examine the privacy policies of these websites.
The Act provides access to personal data. Access that complies with the Act may be used. Any request for your personal information may incur a £10 fee to cover our administrative costs.